Thursday, May 17, 2012

So, this is blogging?

Recently I've become addicted to blogs. I've determined that this is because I like reading about other people's miserable lives in order to escape my own version of midget filled heck that is my life :). Not that I mind it all the time, or even most of the time.. But sometimes it's nice to read ab out someone else's kids throwing up in public or licking something insanely disgusting, you know?

I'm not new to the whole online journal concept, but if my past journaling attempts are any indication, this won't be a regular thing no matter how hard I try to keep at it. But none of this matters because a) this is anonymous this time and b) no one is ever going to read this crap anyway :) It's a win win!

Anyway, if you do happen across this and read it, don't get your hopes up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment